Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walgreens coupon policy!!!

Here is the link to view the coupon policy for Walgreens. You can print it and take it with you when you shop then if you have problems you can take it out and show them. I had a problem yesterday with the Airwick so I just left with out buying them. I think I will try again today and show them that yes I WAS RIGHT!!!!!



**It worked today with the policy in hand but they are limiting it to 1 per person**



Buy 1 Airwick Compact iMotion at $3.99
-$4/1 8/8 SS (will have to be adjusted down)
=Free

2 comments:

  1. You got a little of your sister in you or what??????????/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I went to Walgreens the other day and bought some of the Gillette body wash that are BYGO 50% off, and then I used a coupon that was a BYGOF, they took off the original amout of $4.49, for my free one, so I was able to get two for $2.25. I tried to do this again this morning and they took off the half priced item for my free one. I explained that they did it the other way just a few days prior but they didn't care, and the new policy doesn't really cover this topic. Whats your take on it?

    ReplyDelete