Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Frys competitor coupons!!!!

These deals use Safeway coupons that can be used at Frys!!


Carnation Evaporated Milk .89 ea. w/ In-ad coupon (Limit 2)
-Buy 10 Save $5
- .50/2 here
= FREE + .22 MM!


Ocean Spray Cranberries .99 ea. w/ SW In-ad coupon
-Buy 10 Save $5
= .49

Reynolds Foil $2.49 with in ad coupon
- Buy 10 Save $5
-$1/1 Reynolds Foil (exclu. 20, 25, and 30 sq ft) printable
= .99


Pam Cooking Spray or Wesson Oil $2.29 w/ In-Ad Coupon (Limit 4)
$1/1 Wesson Oil (Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon Book)
$1/1 Pam Cooking Spray (Safeway Thanksgiving Coupon book)
= $1.29


Use the Albertsons in ad coupon for a FREE turkey!!! You have to spend $100 before all coupons that includes the Fresh and Easy ones!!!!

When you check out give the cashier the Safeway ad coupons when they are scanning the items then give the Free turkey coupon, then the Fresh and Easy and lastly give the manufacture coupons over!!!


Fresh and Easy $5/$20

Fresh and Easy $10/$50

Fresh and Easy Free tote

4 comments:

  1. So you didn't have any problems using multiple Fresh & Easy coupons and the free turkey coupon from Albertsons? I have a trip worked out but I am so nervous that they will tell me I can't use all the coupons. What a great job both you and Robin did, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no problem at all Robin and I were in the same line. She went 1st and I went after her. I think it is all about the cashier you pick. We did get alot for very little(I have to do all the hard work, she just picks up her binder from me and then hits the stores). We took like 10 F&E coupons then looked at the sub total before any other coupons and handed over that many of the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...Fry's no longer lets you use multiple Fresh & Easy coupons in the same transaction. I went last night and the same girl that let me use two the other day said thet can't anymore. Oh well, I still was able to get $210 of groceries for $33, and I got my free turkey :) Not as good as it could have been but I still feel grateful they let us use competitor coupons. Thanks again for all your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the last day must have been Wednesday for that because my mom was able to use 4 that day. That is still really good for $33. We will just have to go back to small orders and more of them, good thing Frys is on the way to the kids school!!!! You are welcome glad you find the blog useful!!!!

    ReplyDelete