Sunday, December 26, 2010

What's for Dinner this week?!

So I thought that I would tell everyone what we eat for dinner with all of our FREE or cheap food!!!

1. Fried Chicken- I take chicken breast and coat them with seasoned cracker crumbs and then fry in a little oil. We would have a veggie and some mashed potatoes with this.

2. Tacos- I would use the Old El Paso seasoning that I got for .19 and the Old El Paso refried beans I got for FREE.

3. Salisbury Steak- Banquet brand that I got for super cheap a while back.

4. BBQ Sandwiches- I use a pork roast and the FREE BBQ sauce from a while back. I also make the Ore Ida fries from the freezer.

5.Pig in a Blanket- crescent rolls and hot dogs with a piece of sliced cheese.

6. Chicken Fajitas- Old El Paso seasoning and beans.

7. We usually eat take out once a week. That is my day off but we usually also have a coupon for what ever we get!!!!!!


Hope this will help you guys with some different ideas for what to make. If anyone has more ideas of things please share with us!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the dinner ideas :) I have made meatball subs with the cheap meatsballs from Fry's a few weeks ago. Pop them in the crockpot with a jar of Prego (also super cheap, I think from CVS) and dinner is ready when we get home. I also was able to get the TGIF frozen meals a couple of weeks ago at Fry's, I think they were like .30? Those have been a fast and easy (and cheap) meal to prepare, also.

    ReplyDelete