Thursday, October 20, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions

I recently was given the chance to be in the   Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Solutions BzzCampaign. I was given the Daily Moisturizing cream and the Facial Cleaner. I tried both and was very happy with how well they worked. They are for sensitive skin and are fragrance free. The moisturizing cream made my skin super soft and not oily. It did not have a sticky feeling later like some do. The facial cleaner was super. It did very well at taking off all the make up and left my skin super soft! I gave samples to friends and hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. I would recommend this for everyone to try. Great Product!!!!! You can go to  burtsbees.com/sensitive to get more info on the complete line of products.



I am  a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons to participate in this BzzCampaign. All opinions are my own.

2 comments: