Thursday, January 5, 2012

Private Selection Foods

I tried Private Selection at a New Years party. I got lots of compliments on how good they were and where did I get them from. They all really enjoyed everything that I had. I got the Baked Tortilla cups for an appetizer and they were great. Wish I would have gotten more as we ate them all up. I got a BBQ Pizza for the main dish and I really enjoyed it. I was not sure I would as it was my first time trying this type of pizza. To my suprise it was realyy good. For dessert I choose the Apple Crisp. That was amazingly good! I was very inpressed with the Private Selection foods. Thanks for letting me try them!

If you are interested in trying them for yourself you can find them at you local Fry's.



I recieved free coupons from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment