Monday, November 7, 2011

Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters

I was given a Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters by Tonka and BzzAgent. This is a great remote control car. My kids had tons of hours of fun with it. It is durable and is easy for them to operate. The only down side was that we only have one and three kids. It was sometimes hard for them to wait their turn to have another turn. I liked that they liked it so much. I also liked that it was well built. Some remote controlled cars are not made very well and break easily. It was also nice that it was able to work on dirt as we live in the desert! I would consider buying more so that all of my children could have their very own. Thank You Tonka for making a great toy!!!


*I was given the Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters by BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment