Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food Bzz Campaign

My dogs got to try  the Hill's® Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dog food Bzz Campaign. I was able to order it from  PetFoodDirect using a free code that was given to me by BzzAgent. Ordering was very simple and within a few days it was delivered to my door via UPS. The next day I gave it to my very picky dogs and to my suprise they ate it right up with out any problems. I was so supprised because there are so many dog foods that they just will not eat but they really liked it. I liked it also because it seems to be a healthy food for them. I would recommend that everyone that has a dog get a bag and try it. I am sure that they will like it!


*I received a product sample from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: