Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frys

So a few of us had a certain Lady at Fry's tell us that we could not do competitor coupons for store brands so I reread and it says:


■Competitor coupons will be accepted on identical items, no substitutions.
* For competitor brand items use our comparable brand item.



So it might be a good idea to print this and have it on hand the next time we all need WATER!!!!!


To make sure I also posted the question on Facebook :


Today I went to the Frys Marketplace on Pinal Ave. in Casa Grande and had an Albertsons coupon for Albertsons 24pk water for $1.99 so I got the Frys 24pk of water and went to checkout but the Customer Service lady said that Frys is not taking competitor for store brand items but when I read the post on facebook it says that they should. Can you please tell me if they should or not?


 Fry's Food Stores
Based on the policy, it sounds as though they should have accepted the item. Please contact the store manager and they should be able to help. Here's the number: (520) 426-4700. If you still have problems, please let us know. Thanks... for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment