Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Please Help!!!

Today I was reading a blog and came across this story. I don't know her but it was so heartbreaking that I thought we could help her out. I think we can all relate to how much she loves her family. My husband does not have a dangerous job like some of your husband but he does commute to Gilbert every day and most of those days he rides a motorcycle. I am always worried about something happening! I hope you will help by visiting the site below. Thanks!


Veronica's husband passed away very unexpectedly and Pennies On A Platter is raising money for this grieving family! Every time someone visits Pennies On A Platter it drives the advertisement commission higher. All of the commission from January is going to Veronica and her children!


You can read about their family tragedy HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment