Monday, March 28, 2011

BZZAgent!

BzzAgent is a word of mouth company. Meaning that once you sign up you’ll become an agent. As an agent you’ll receive products to test out. You will then “buzz” around and spread the word about new products naturally and honestly, letting people know how good, or bad they work. Most of the time you’ll also get FREE samples to pass out to friends and neighbors, so they’ll have a chance to test out the products too.

After you gain the feedback you need from the product you’re testing you’ll write out a BzzAgent report, which lets the “Central Hive” know how the product was. After reporting, you’ll get points to redeem for FREE products!

I recently was chosen to try out some new L'oreal products and then "Buzz" about them!  I tried out the One Sweep Eye Shadow and the Double Extend eye Illuminator Mascara. I really liked both products! The eye shadow is very cool. It has a special applicator and gives you 3 different colors at one time. It was very fast and I really like how it looks! The mascara is also super great and makes your lashes look very long and full! I really liked how great my eyes looked after putting both products on!
*Disclosure I was given the products to facilitate the review of these products. Thanks to Loreal through BzzAgent for providing the products to review.  All opinions expressed are my own and no other compensation was received.*

No comments:

Post a Comment