Saturday, June 18, 2011

Have a product you just did not like?

A while back I got the Pepperidge Farm 3 layer cakes. Well we had one for dessert one night and no one like it so we threw it away. It really bothered me so I went to the website and wrote them a letter about how we did not like the cake. A few days later I got an email saying they were sorry we did not like it and that they would send a few coupons so we could get something else. This is what came in the mail 2 coupons for $3.00 off any product!!! So if you have a product you are not satisfied with let the company know so that you are not just wasting money!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pepperidge Farm cakes used to be a favorite treat for us. The last time I bought one, I too was disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it was just not us! I was very excited to give them a try but not so much after trying it:(

    ReplyDelete