Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back to School Finds

Went to Walmart and they had lots of items in the girls department marked down. I picked up the polos which were $2.00 each and The 2 piece outfits which were $3.00 each.
Next stop was Target where I found these large boxes of zipper bags for $1.06 for the storage ones and $1.16 for the freezer ones. These are always on the list for the teachers so it was a great time to pick some up for school.
Also at Target, boys jeans are 50% off. These were $6.48 each. I also had a $5.00 off $30.00 kids clothes coupon that came in the mail so I got 5 pair and paid $5.48 each. My son really needed new jeans so I thought this was perfect!

I think it is never to early to start getting the kids things that they will be needing for school. It would cost way too much to get it all at on time!!!

How you found any great deals lately? I am sure we would all like to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment